BA (Hons) in Visual ArtsHow to Apply

BA (Hons) in Visual Arts

Students are admitted to the BA (Hons) in Visual Arts through the JUPAS (Joint University Programmes Admission System) and Non-JUPAS routes.

The Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS) is designed to assist students with Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) results and is the main application route for admission. JUPAS applicants should submit their application via JUPAS website .

Direct (Non-JUPAS) Admissions Scheme is for local and non-local applicants who are applying for admission on the basis of qualifications other than Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) or National Joint College Entrance Examination (JEE) results of the current year. Associate Degree/ Higher Diploma/ Professional Diploma/ Diploma final year students or graduates and Degree holders may apply for Year 1 or Year 3 (senior year) entry through Non-JUPAS Admission.  Non-JUPAS application usually closes by the end of the year at December preceding the entry year.  For details, please visit the website ofACADEMIC REGISTRY.

Click here for more information